Heehee, Amazon.com is getting somewhere! And they’re giving free shipping on $99 or more orders, so I’m going to ask Mommy and Daddy if we can order from there now.
I’m confuzzled lately. Well, not exactly, but I keep thinking one thing, then going to another, coming back to the same one and finding another thought, etc. etc.
- AT&T is changing the peoplemediaone address. Okay. So far, I don’t have anything more than that, no definite address (my username might get changed), no definite moving time. I’m waiting for the beginning of February for more info. I have to change e-mail addies for some places … EZBoard is the only one I can think of right now. Oyeah, Emazing mailing lists also. I canceled the trivia one. I still have to go throug all my old quotes mails and put the ones I like in BiM. Another thing, I have to change all the urls in the cliques I joined, and move my page as soon as possible so people can find out the new address sooner … not that I think people care. I also have to change all of my stuff in EZBoard, the images, the links, blah blah blah. Hmm, I wonder if I have anyone else’s stuff stored on mariruriru. Tadash’s. Yes.
- Batcave is down again. Which leads me to ask myself, Why didn’t I move all of my MR files to my compi?! Hmph. O.O I just realized … I DELETED THE LAYOUT FOR MFF OFF MY COMPI! If Batcave really lost my site, then I don’t have that anymore. ¬_¬
- I put a lot of not-so-important-but-I-still-want-them files on my geocities sites, and I keep worrying I’ll lose the sites and thus lose the files. Ugh. I’m not normal.
- I signed up for a site at fateback.com, still not sure if they put ads on or not. I also put the wrong e-mail address when I signed up, so I don’t have the site. ;_; I have to get another one. But I wanted to use that username! I wanted to see if I could stand it being my url, or if I’d get annoyed by/sick of/embarrassed by/tired of it.
- Yes, I am still thinking about getting my own domain. I probably won’t get it, even if I were to think up the best way of selling the idea to Daddy and Mommy. But it’s interesting to think about. I do kind of want it, but there are things that make me not want it.
- a. I think I’d be taken a bit more seriously,
- b. I just like the thought of having my own url with all (except my moonlight) sites on there,
- c. I don’t know I’m just very very very human and wanting.
I look directly at the compi screen and it’s fine, except for the very fine lines going down the screen (the tiny TV does something to the monitor, we don’t know what) but then I look up at the TV and I notice at the bottom of my eyes the screen flickers, just like when a compi screen is shown on the news. Why why why? I wanna know. But I don’t want to be bored.