I haven’t really been on the computer much lately … which can technically be called a lie. What I mean is I’m not spending almost the whole day on the computer. I may get on in the morning (11ish), after lunch (1ish), or in the evening (5ish). The times I get on in the morning or after lunch are the times I go on someone else’s computer so that I get off in a couple hours or so.
Most of my time I’m filling requests for layouts. Or reading my lj friends page. That’s what I do daily. Once a week on the weekends I update [my fanlistings (link to iat f-f)]. Every few days I read blogs/journals.
On Saturday Mum started taking the paint off the front porch. To explain … there’re three layers of paint, we found out: the grey-blue paint my parents put on it when they first bought the house; the maroon paint they were trying to cover up; and to Mum’s surprise, fire engine red paint. The blue and maroon layers come off nicely just like the picture on the paint remover can, but the red paint does nothing but liquify then dry back up. Mum thinks there’s lead in the paint which prevents it from peeling like the newer layers of paint. Luckily, though, we found out that turpentine will remove the red paint, when used in conjuntion with the paint remover (even though it says on the can to not mix with other substances, haha). It just takes a long time. So every day we’re outside scrubbing the porch for two hours or, more often, longer.
It’s amazing how, when I take into account stuff I do when I randomly get off the computer and walk around the house, and other stuff like eating, that those two hours mean I lose a lot out of the day. So I haven’t really done any of the stuff I wanted to do over the summer. :( But I’ll make a list now! Just to remind myself. Or guilt myself. Or something.
- ✓ WordPress install for new dreamlog
- ✓ input all old entries into WordPress x.x
- ✓ credit all (as many as possible) lyrics in [Lyrically Longing]
- add more lyrics to lxl
- join lots and lots of fanlistings for stuff from my childhood
- make a website for Amy Lee’s fashion (much like Padme’s Wardrobe … except without the niftyness and multiple pictures and neato layout and overall ubertasticness)
- finish remaking jeans into a skirt (find fabric!)
- make a subsection in SMC for pictures of collections I have (eg Snoopys, manga, books, playing cards … whatever; this is mostly for when I’m bored, which evidently ain’t happening soon)
- READ *g*
But at least I managed to clean my room and clean off my desk. Although it’s not really noticeable now … *cough*
Odd, even though I’ve taken to staying up way late again (*smashy*), I still haven’t got near enough time as I used to. *goes to bed now*